How to select the grade?
Grade list and SDS
From general-purpose resin to super engineering plastic
Compatible with various resins
We support a variety of resins from general-purpose resins to engineering plastics, super engineering plastics such as PPS and LCP. Please select the grade according to the resin you are target to clean.
香港 +852-2730-2129 SINGAPORE +65-6327-2038
Grade selection guide
How to clean effectively
Must choose the most suitable grade
Choosing the right grade is important for effective cleaning, and the resin polarity has a large effect on whether or not it remains. Please select the grade of Celpurge referring to the following points.
Determine by classifying each resin
02engineering plastic / ABS resin,
03super engineering plastic
The effective cleaning mechanism is different for each resin.
Consider not only preceding material but also subsequent material
It is important to prevent residue of purge agent.
- Olefin resin
- Due to its low discharge capacity, engineering plastic grades such as NX-VN2 may not be discharged well. In the color change of olefin resin and the material change of olefin resin after material,Please select the olefin grade such as NX-VC2, NX-E, NX-P2S.
- For resins with high processing temperatures such as super engineering plastics
- Please select NX-HG for high temperature resin cleaning. When used for super engineering plastic applications, it is recommended to dry before use.
- To change materials from engineering plastics to olefin resins
- Eject engineering plastics with engineering grades (NX-VN2, NX-VK2, NX-VG2, AW2), Then discharge the engineering plastic grade with olefin grade (NX-VC2, NX-P2S, NX-E), 2 steps cleaning is recommended.
- For black spots and carbonized foreign material cleaning
- Please select NX-VG2 with GF. It is more effective to use NX-VN2 after NX-VG2. Please use 2: 1 without mixing. (If it is a slight black spot, the grade with no filler added is also effective.)
- Uses Celpurge for sealing
- It can also be used as a sealing material. After completing the purge with the Celpurge,
Sealing can prevent the carbonization during stopping the molding machine.
* Please use non-filler grade for sealing.
- Celpurge as take out screw agent
- Please use the grade NX-BS. It reduces the work load when removing and cleaning the screw.
If you are facing the problem about the grade selection
Please try to refer the flow below.